Subject: Official Invitation to the Combined Naval Event 2024 (Farnborough, UK) | 21st-23rd May
From: "Ross Gower" <[email-masked]>
To: "MKM info"
Date: Wed, 1 May 2024 15:24:02 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Good Day,

I am making contact with you today with the ambition of inviting 
representatives from the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications. A 
number of other trade and commerce ministries are represented at the 
conference. Among those in attendance are: Mark Goldsack (Director, UK 
Defence and Security Exports), John Brosnan (Defence & Security Director, 
AUSTRADE) and Carolyn Gallop (Trade & Investment Manager - Defence, Western 
Australian Government).

The Combined Naval Event 2024 brings together front-line commanders, naval 
academics and leading industry experts and - with the support of the Royal 
Navy, US Navy and NATO - our conference will be taking place in Farnborough, 
the UK between 21st -23rd May. During the event, we will be welcoming an 
audience of over 750 military and government representatives from 
approximately 70 nations. Attached is the conference agenda, a signed 
invitation from the Royal Navy and the current delegate list.

Attendance is 
<https://registration.socio.events/e/cne24?utm_source=CNE2024_guest_team&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ross-gower> 
FREE of charge for Military Personnel, Government Representatives and other 
End-Users.The conference includes topics such as:

*
Naval Strategy

*
Evolving Subsea Threats

*
Procurement Partnerships

*
Surface Fleet and Underwater Technology

*
Uncrewed Vessels

*
Ship Design

*
Cross Domain Integration

*
Energy Storage

*
Cyber and Electronic Warfare

*
Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance

As a result, only travel and accommodation costs would need to be covered. I 
would encourage you, however, to book your place as soon as possible to 
ensure that you secure your preferred hotel.

If you decide that you would like to be involved, please inform me at the 
earliest opportunity and 
<https://registration.socio.events/e/cne24?utm_source=CNE2024_guest_team&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ross-gower> 
REGISTER HERE to book your place at the Combined Naval Event 2024.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email and for considering your 
participation. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any 
questions or queries.

Kind regards,

-- 

Ross Gower

Audience Executive

+44 (0) 1245 407 930

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.defenceleaders.com/> www.defenceleaders.com

  <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/DIdSOdH7N3OIAHExCj0W3DREgOOVo2vCK8oyct4w3YAM1DcBlW1GGVvvnUXXlARNuyIOC6zuxy-tEtW6KIbBv9PZNnWFyRVrl6EppamZcQMwp1CbLAhGchMCA16uBMrQk4tgaEwPdlN0JARqMSeVvw>

  <https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4yx4F8Dm_n1WFYqbTWjQ4-MvPPlEjxUOTJQOh95z-xqFQDUvTyuNg-mt5EZWE3QRAxdlde9eI0>